Practice Areas

Immigration Archives

Immigration 101 - Getting a fiancé(e) visa

Your engaged!  Congratulations!   Now, add to your list of already overwhelming wedding planning details the all important immigration issue - how does my foreign-citizen fiance get into the United States for our wedding day?   Well, the simple answer is a K-1 nonimmigrant visa (A.K.A. the fiance visa).  

Contact Our Child Custody And Support Lawyers In Baton Rouge

We will take the time to learn as much as possible about your situation. Based on your goals and circumstances, we will help you determine the best course of action. Contact a Louisiana family law attorney at our law firm today.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy